Trial Lesson: To schedule a trial lesson, a credit/debit card charge is required at the time of scheduling your appointment. There is no refund on no shows. If you need to cancel or reschedule, the cancellation must be received 24 hours in advance in order to reschedule the trial lesson.
Private Lessons (Enrolled students):
1) There are no refunds on lessons. If you must miss a lesson, please see the Scheduled Makeup Lesson page to take a makeup lesson. Makeups can be scheduled after missing a lesson or even before you have to miss. While make up lessons are never guaranteed, they are provided as a service to our clients on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask that clients still notify the office that they will need to miss.
2) If you are planning to officially WITHDRAW from lessons, you must notify us IN WRITING (this can be via email) NO LATER than the 15th of the month PRIOR to the month you plan to stop. You would then finish out the month you are currently in. Notifications received after the 15th means that the student would complete that month AND the following month. PLEASE NOTE: There are no refunds for withdrawing and not attending your remaining lessons. Students who withdraw from lessons are not able to sign up for make up lessons once they have officially withdrawn.
3) Registration/Enrollment fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Instrument rentals must be returned at the last lesson or by the 30th of the month (in February by the 28th) to avoid being charged the normal monthly rental fee the next month. Students are welcome to keep their rental even if they stop lessons, but will continue to be charged the monthly fee. Rentals returned within a month can be issued a pro-rated refund based on the week it is returned.
1) Withdraw 4 weeks before class starts: Full refund
2) Withdraw 2-4 weeks before class starts: 85% refund
3) Withdraw less than 2 weeks - 1st class day: 50% refund
4) Withdraw after 1st class: No refund
1) Withdraw 4 weeks before theatre/auditions starts: Full refund
2) Withdraw 2-4 weeks before theatre/auditions starts: 85% refund
3) Withdraw less than two weeks before theatre/auditions: NO REFUND